CANADA GOOSE GREY CAMO EXPEDITION PARKA
Canada Goose AW/17 - The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research.
- Non-removable, adjustable hood and fur ruff and with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Fleece-lined chin guard for added warmth and comfort
- Centre back 'Expedition' name patch that acts as a hanging strap
- Interior back pack shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Six exterior pockets; four large handwarmer pockets, utility pocket on left sleeve, flap pocket on right sleeve
- Two interior pockets; security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
- Customize the fit with adjustable waist drawcords
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt
All UK deliveries will be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery and are fully insured.
Goods dispatched within the UK will normally be delivered within 2–3 working days after order has been accepted.
Please check our returns policy for further info.
You may also like
Canada Goose Abstract Blue Camo Wyndham Parka£850.00 €1,019.15 $1,120.90
Canada Goose Black Langford Parka£895.00 €1,073.11 $1,180.24
CANADA GOOSE BLACK MAITLAND PARKA£725.00 €869.28 $956.06
Canada Goose Black Brookvale Jacket£450.00 €539.55 $593.42